Saturday, October 29, 2011

Will I ever get to yell "Hotty Toddy!" again?

How's it going, peoples? Hope your weekend is going well for you; mine seems pretty decent so far.

The party last night went pretty good. It was good seeing my bud Caleb again (he was the host). We've known each other for 11-12 years, and it's always good times when we're able to get together. Anyways, the party. The movie, of course, was really awesome, and the food was excellent. Chili made with chopped sirloin, some type of chili and tater-tot casserole, and a delicious spiced wassal (sp?).

I ended up being "lame" and just wore my work uniform, sans work shirt w/ company patches for good reasons, and went as an EMT last night. ... But the night was fun, and the candy was all over the place.

Today's been pretty good as well. I'm still in Oxford, and my other bro, Tyler and his wife, are letting me chill at their place (as I usually do when I come to town). Tyler and I have pretty much spent most of the day being guys, relaxing, playing video games. We went to the BBQ Shak here in town earlier this eve to watch the Ole Miss/Auburn game. Talk about an embarrassment. Oh well, win or lose, great season or sucks balls, I still love my Ole Miss Rebels.

Anyways, I think I'll end here, ladies and germs. Hotty Toddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment